joi, 1 ianuarie 2009

Cuteness named Claire





She loves playing with the pedals. Wait til I teach her how to play the organ...

4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

How long before she can play Claire de Lune?

Shannon spunea...

ha ha ha...

Ellie spunea...

She is very cute...worth moving to GA for!

Mimi Crisenberry spunea...

Hey Shannon, I had such a great time seeing you again when you came to visit in WA. Sorry I wasn't able to say goodbye, but I was happy to get your note and add you to my blogging buddies. Unfortunately my site is having issues and won't let me add your link yet, but hopefully it will soon. However, I would love to have you add ours, it is crisenberryclan.blogspot.com . I am not as good about posting things like you are, as well as I am not as witty, but hopefully we can keep in touch better. Good luck getting back into the groove of school!