I had NEVER struggled with allergies until I moved to Texas. My first year wasn't so bad, my second year I thought I just had a cold the entire fall, and now I think I'm about to die. All I want to do is rub my dry eyes and smash my face in! You can even ask Jenny about when I spent the night and woke her up (unintentionally) about 4am because of the insane amount of pressure and leakage coming from my nose. (Only a true friend will teach you how to use nasal spray at that time in the morning!) I finally broke down and got some eyedrops and allergy medicine after work today, and it totally knocked me out tonight. I just woke up from sleeping on my couch for about 3 hours, and now I'm going to be up all night!
Any tips from my allergic friends about how to cope???
Un comentariu:
HA...I wish I knew how to help you...But if I did, I don't think I'd be up at this time of night. I can't sleep because I can't breathe due to what I THINK is allergies. I hope it's not a cold.
Trimiteți un comentariu