marți, 27 ianuarie 2009

Beautiful.



Okay so that's not Texas right now, but what a picture, huh?! The fact is we are under a winter storm warning (or watch, or whatever, can never keep them straight) and they cancelled classes today because of freezing rain! Because the school district is also closed that means I don't have to go to work at the daycare, so I have the whole day off and it is BEAUTIFUL. Tuesdays are my craziest days this semester, so I am definitely enjoying this! I got up this morning and went to the bathroom when my roommate told me campus was closed, so I went back to bed for 3 hours, then got up and made us french toast, and am now enjoying being lazy in my cozy apartment! I'm thinking about making up some good old fashioned hot chocolate and doing some more baking.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Happy Tuesday. :)

Niciun comentariu: