duminică, 24 august 2008

WAHOO!

Good news. I took my music history/theory placement exam for my master's program on Saturday. I've been trying to study for it all summer and was pretty nervous about it. These 2 tests covered material from 10 of my undergaduate classes at BYU. I really wasn't sure how I did afterward, but I just got the news that I passed! YAY!!!! If I hadn't, that would mean either retaking it next semester after studying some more or, even worse, having to retake some of the classes. Since it's been 7-9 yrs since I was taking those classes, I was preparing myself for the worst, so this is truly a relief. I guess I really did learn something in all those courses!

I think this calls for ice cream.

4 comentarii:

Ellie spunea...

Congrats! I think it does call for ice cream! When are we going!

Jenny spunea...

I'm there, too! Ice cream it is!!

Pammy spunea...

HAHA! She had ice cream at my place last night! W00t! LOL.

I guess there is also room for more celebration though! I can't have all the fun with her... :(

mccready's spunea...

Good job! I'm so excited for you! And I'm VERY impressed that you passed your test - I don't know how well I'd do on remembering some of that stuff we learned way back when... I'm getting a headache just thinking about 20th century music history again! Yikes! Anyway, good luck! Let me know how it goes!