I thought I'd share some pre-first-day-of-school thoughts. Classes start Monday and I'm back to being a starving student, paying gobs of money to torture myself, instead of, as one of my students said last year, "telling everyone what to do" and getting paid for it! (That was the reason he also wanted to be a teacher when he grew up.)
I'm now up here in Denton, for real. I've explored campus some, bought my textbooks, attended an extremely boring grad student orientation, and realized that this isn't just some 2 week professional development workshop. And even though I'm still a little anxious about the implications of what I'm doing, I am starting to get excited. My Monday morning class is guitar, which I think will be a fun way to start each week! I really am looking forward to my classes and feel that this route is going to get me a step closer to finding my deepest niche here in the world.
In the meantime, who wants to make my lunch on Monday?
Un comentariu:
Oh don't worry, I can! :) You just have to stay here so you can get it...
:)
Trimiteți un comentariu