sâmbătă, 12 iulie 2008

Something missing?


Does anything look abnormal about these legs? Okay, maybe I don't want your honest response so I'll tell you! Notice the lack of calf muscle on the right leg. See how it's caved in up under the bone? That's the result of 6 weeks of immbolization! I broke my foot in April and was on crutches for close to 2 months, along with a walking boot that caught the jealous eye of every fashion diva. I'm now nearly returned to normal life (whatever that is . . . ) but am still having some problems with the foot not wanting to work properly.
I spent most of spring trying to find new ways to get things done while I continued to teach, and have to say I have the greatest friends here in Texas that really took care of me. I'm talking driving me to and from work every day, carrying anything and everything for me, clearing the path before me and making sure I could prop my footup somewhere, insisting I live with them. I was pretty helpless and it was pretty ridiculous.
Though the real reason I broke it was because I simply took a wrong step with the wrong amount of pressure in the wrong place, I told people one of the following depending on the day:
a) I was in a fight
b) I was breaking up a fight
c) Ballet lessons didn't work out so well
In a future post I'll write about the fire incident, another exciting drama I survived this year!

Un comentariu:

Else spunea...

I think your legs are sexy!!!