vineri, 11 iulie 2008

Making Progress


Well, I put down a deposit on a place in Denton yesterday! That's where TWU is, and the place is about a mile and a half from campus. It's an older complex, kind of buried in a residential area. I decided to go ahead and get a 2 bedroom with hopes that I'll find a good roommate before much longer. There's not much closet space (and no washer/dryer hookups-bummer!) I think it will work out just fine though. I feel really good about it and am grateful to have found a place that will meet my starving student needs!
I really am getting excited about starting this next part of life's journey, and I suppose this makes it a reality. I'm going to try and stick around Fort Worth as long as possible, though, and will probably not make the move "official" until school starts at the end of August.
I guess I'm really doing this!

2 comentarii:

Pammy spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Pammy spunea...

This makes me soooo sad! I can't believe that you are leaving us! I even had to make a comment about it on my own blog because I am seriously sad! By the way, this Romanian is throwing me off! I hope I'm pressing the right buttons!!