It was a ton of fun. We went for about an hour and did different drumming activities under the direction of a highly skilled leader, which could be heard/felt throughout the building. If you ever have a chance to partipate in something like this, go for it. It is highly "therapeutic!" (And no, that picture isn't of us...as exotic as TWU is, that setting looks a little more authentic...)
vineri, 27 februarie 2009
Drumming Out the Stress
It was a ton of fun. We went for about an hour and did different drumming activities under the direction of a highly skilled leader, which could be heard/felt throughout the building. If you ever have a chance to partipate in something like this, go for it. It is highly "therapeutic!" (And no, that picture isn't of us...as exotic as TWU is, that setting looks a little more authentic...)
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
2 comentarii:
I wish that was TWU! Or that I could go wherever it actually is. :) It sounds amazingly fabulous!!
I miss you!!!!!!
Is it anything like the therapy my roommates and I used to get out of kneading bread dough by slamming it down on the kitchen table?
Trimiteți un comentariu