luni, 16 februarie 2009

C-Dawg got hitched

Went to Chrislyn's wedding this weekend in SLC and it was a whirlind wind of a trip, and such a blast!!! I got there Fri morning (after literally not going to bed at all on Thurs night to finish a paper that was due Monday morning), finally got to meet the lucky man, and had so much fun playing with everyone all weekend! Coming to her wedding was great enough, but what made it extra fun was getting to see all the other mutual friends that I hadn't seen in way too long! I unfortunately didn't have my camera with me the whole time, but here's a few pics from Saturday!

Congratulations Mama Barnes! You deserve the very best and you got it! :)



with Mr. and Mrs. Woolston

Mission friends, the CDSM sista' hood

Nicole and I saw the Joseph Smith movie in the JS Memorial Building and enjoyed these pretty flowers for Valentine's Day on the way out. :)

Waiting in the 20 degree weather for them to come out of the temple--at least it had stopped snowing!


They seriously had the best wedding pictures I've ever seen. And I thought it was so brilliant for them to get their temple pics done beforehand along with her bridals, then when we were getting dumped on Sat morning she wasn't worried about pictures! If you know anyone in the SL area who wants to invest in an awesome photographer, all I can say is Russ Dixon is the man! (And he doesn't even have to pay me to say that!)

Niciun comentariu: