vineri, 6 noiembrie 2009

I think I'm losing my marbles

within the last week...

Sign #1: I wasn't paying attention while moving a grand piano and rolled it right into my foot. Those things are heavy. The metal wheel frame gouged my toe and caused quite a bit of pain. You'd think I woulda seen it coming. This was the first opening of the first aid kit.

Sign #2: I found a pair of scissors in the fridge.

Sign #3: I woke up one morning dressed in extra layers that I have absolutely no recollection of putting on.

Sign #4: I procrastinated a huge research assignment and skipped 3 mandatory classes plus flaked on other commitments as a result to get it done. That's not like me...

Sign #5: I didn't decorate for Halloween. That's a first.

Sign #6: I'm either seeing things or going blind. (As in, my vision is doing something weird.)

Sign #7: I turned off my cell phone and slept for 5 hours Sat afternoon. Again, not like me.

Sign #8: I skipped church at the ward where I have a lot of responsibilities and went to my old ward instead. Granted--this was planned and I made sure things were in place, but still...

Sign #9: I forgot how to run. Thurs morning I took a nasty spill during my morning jog. My friend Carolyn and I were about 3/4 mile out, so I walked back with blood streaming down my leg. Good thing the first aid kit hadn't been put away yet. Cause: uneven pavement + dark + not paying attention.

Sign #10: I'm making a blog post when I have an insane amount of work to do in preparation for a presentation next Tuesday.

That's enough evidence for me.

3 comentarii:

Else spunea...

Shannon, the way I see it, you have been very productive this week. Way da go!!

Pammy spunea...

Shannon,

You are one of the most amazing women I know! You rock! You are going to pull through all this and do great! I love ya!!!

Jenny spunea...

I agree with Else--very, very productive. :)