Headed to Utah this weekend! My old roommate Sandi is getting married in St George on Fri morning, and I was able to swing an interview at Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake on Monday. When I bought my ticket for the wedding it ended up being prime time to plan for an internship interview, but it was too early to contact them, so I just planned to stay until Monday evening crossing my fingers that I could get in to meet with someone sometime during the day. Yay!
It's kinda funny...I never thought I'd be interested in going back to Utah for anything besides visiting after I finished school, but this is a level one trauma pediatric hospital and would be the perfect springboard for what I'm really interested in. There's still some details to be worked out with my class schedule next semester, but I'm hoping that I can be starting an internship somewhere in June.
At least it helps me feel like I'm actually making progress in this degree and will finish one day!
Un comentariu:
GOOD LUCK, FRIEND!!!!!!!!
Trimiteți un comentariu