--Made in Japan, with a birthmark on my right foot to prove it--
miercuri, 29 iulie 2009
Yakkity Yak
My monthly cell phone bill is usually $53 and some change. This month (since being called into RS) it was $126. Either my entire ward needs to switch to Verizon--that'd be great--or I need to get a new plan...ouch!!!
Woah! Don't ya love it when callings take a toll on your income? Ever since I was called as primary president Clint keeps making sure that I'm turning in my receipts so as to be reimbursed. I guess he doesn't want to pay $57 for copies and laminations...
Un comentariu:
Woah! Don't ya love it when callings take a toll on your income? Ever since I was called as primary president Clint keeps making sure that I'm turning in my receipts so as to be reimbursed. I guess he doesn't want to pay $57 for copies and laminations...
Trimiteți un comentariu