There will be no puppies or champagne in my tub, but I think I'm going to resurrect my old practice of Sunday night bubble baths. Today was my first Sunday "on duty" with my new calling and my head is still trying to catch up with all the details I need to attend to. And I just remembered, thank goodness, that I start class at 8am tomorrow. I almost forgot about that entirely!
But first I'm going to spend a little quality time in the tub. :-)
3 comentarii:
What calling entails you to be 'on duty"?
Man...I'm going to have to go to Denton more often if I want to see you now, huh? I can't believe you have that calling again. Crazy! I'm sorry it kept you so busy today! And I have soo much to tell you!!!
I hope you have a great week! Oh, and by the way, you are AWESOME!!!
Love you!
So from your friend's comment, it sounds like you are RS president again.... am I right? Oh you are so awesome. By the way, way to go with your fitness goal. That is so awesome.
Trimiteți un comentariu