
5) When I say "show me the cheese" the kids go overboard trying to show me the biggest, cheesiest smiles they can get their faces to make.
4) We spend class time (sometimes) learning handclapping games they can do on the playground during recess...seriously beats spelling anytime...
3) Some kids are just so dang funny. You learn all kinds of family secrets. =)
2) When you play a piece of classical music and the 3rd grade boy who is usually the class clown and troublemaker jumps out of his seat and excitedly proclaims "We know this piece, we know this piece!"
1) They are amazed by the simplest things. I played Happy Birthday on the piano today and they thought I was incredible. Thanks for the ego boost, kids!
Kids are great. And when they're not I only have to see them for 30 minutes before sending them on their way. =)
3 comentarii:
Love it! I love that you are getting to enjoy the classroom again! Love you!
might that 3rd grade boy be one of your "drummers?" ;-)
You are awesome! Lucky are the kids that get to have you as their music teacher!
Love you!
Trimiteți un comentariu