
This Sunday, 3pm. "We recognize President Dieter F. Uchtdorf from the First Presidency, who will address us shortly, as presiding at this meeting. We would like to thank Sister Wilson for the prelude music..."
I hope I don't make any mistakes when he's walking in and everyone stands and gets real quiet, ya know? That would be embarrassing.
This is my moment to make a name for myself as the next female Mormon Tabernacle organist if I ever wanted to...
2 comentarii:
Don't forget to take business cards and make sure everyone knows your available for hire after the fireside.
I don't think you have to worry about any mistakes. You will do a great job. I have no worries about that. I'm sure you don't need a member of the First Presidency to tell you how good of an Organ player you are. :) If you are worried about making mistakes just remember that you are a very good Organ player and reguardless of what happens,you will have people praying for you. :)
Trimiteți un comentariu