
I go to a university that classifies me as a "Texas Woman," I've discovered I really enjoy rodeos, I shelled out $12 to go to the North Texas State Fair (a hefty sum for my budget), a couple weeks ago I actually went on a walk in hundred degree weather because I felt like being in the heat, and I am quick to extol the virtues of north Texas to my friends when they are considering where to live. If you'd asked me 3 1/2 years ago I would never have seen myself feeling at home in Texas.
Weird.
4 comentarii:
Yes, but do you catch yourself saying "fixin" or "y'all" yet?
uh. it took only 3.5 years?? I got a good year and a half on you and I still dislike the great state!
Shanny Wanny!!! You are soooo funny!!! I'm reminded of the bumper sticker that says something like "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as quick as I could" or something like that...and in more Texan type talk! LOL!
It proves you can like anywhere when you have a great attitude like yours.... though I still think you should give Southern CA a try!!
Trimiteți un comentariu