
Since hardly anyone will read this, I'll provide some entertaining details about my week, though I must give fair warning that this is not for the weak stomached! In fact it's pretty gross! Ha! But I figure the point of a blog is to share all the good times, so I'm really sharing here . . .
I went to bed Monday night only to wake up after a short time with some slight abdominal pain. It wasn't severe but was enough to keep me from getting much sleep all night. When I finally got up to shower about 7:00, the shower got necessarily abbreviated so I could spend some time hugging the toilet, as in, puking! Gross! I thought I was pretty empty and felt better, so I determined to go to my 8:30 class. We were talking about ancient medical practices, including the balance of the 4 humours--blood, yellow bile, black bile, and phlegm. Of course. I was sitting in the back of the room and had to fan myself and put my head down a few times. It was pretty pathetic. Finally, in the last 5 minutes of class, I knew I wasn't going to make it and had to make a mad dash to the rest room to go another puking round. The great thing is that the bathroom was right around the corner from the classroom, so in addition to the 3 people seated on the bench in the hallway, my entire music therapy class got to hear my barfing as they left class.
I can't believe I'm posting this.
I have to say this particular ailment is one that I particularly despise. A lot. So I decided it was okay to skip my next class and went on home, and mostly rested for the remainder of the day, though I continued to have some stomach pain. Luckily about 24 hours after it started, it was gone. Don't know if it was a stomach bug or just something I ate, but I sure am glad it didn't last any longer.
Do you feel like you're apart of my life?
It's okay, this is me now!

3 comentarii:
Oh dear!!! I'm soooo sorry you got sick!! I'm glad that you are feeling better now! I miss you!!! If you need anything, let me know, and I'll be there! Love you!
I'm very sorry that you threw your guts up in front of so many witnesses! And that now they think you're "that kind of girl..."
Love your guts, even when you puke them!
Ohh that is not pleasant in any way! Im so glad you feel better now! That is one thing i hate doing too. Gross!
Trimiteți un comentariu