A couple of weeks ago 4 out of 5 of us kids were home at the same time and Mom insisted on taking the photo opportunity. Don't you love the senior pics in the background? Notice Steven's is off to the right, and since he doesn't have a senior picture yet, the most recent of him is from preschool. (He's 17 now, that's pretty sad!) By the way that's Nathan in the frame I'm holding. He's MIA. Well, not really--he's on a mission in Germany. :) Actually he told a really funny story in his last email about getting in a fight with another elder over some special cookies I think he's addicted to.

From left to right:
Kristen, my younger sister, with her classic scowl that really means
"I love you guys!"Yours truly . . .
"Come on people, let's at least pretend to be happy!"Adam, the oldest, oblivious to anyone else but proud of producing the first grandbaby.
Claire, the baby . . .
"Who is that weirdo and am I related to him?"Steven, the youngest . . .
no comment.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu