Okay, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, but now my stuff is packed away in my mom's garage in Georgia--all except for the stash in my car that is hopefully all I need for the next 6 mos in Salt Lake.
I'm back here in Denton picking up my car from Carolyn's, and leaving first thing tomorrow to drive to Denver. I'll spend a couple days there before heading on out to Salt Lake...then my life will drastically change as I start this internship!
Life has beaten me up a little bit lately, and I just want to say that if I ever doubted, I now certainly believe in angels. My family and friends have been putting up with an altered version of me the last few weeks, and it's that support and love that has helped me pull through.
Thank you. =)
Un comentariu:
Hi Shannon:) Just found your blog and it's fun to have a peek into your life. Looks like you're moving back to UT- I'm betting Chrislyn's pretty excited about that:)
Trimiteți un comentariu