that I didn't die. Although it was close. Okay, not really, but enough to make me a little nervous. Here's what happened...
I was turning left onto a street on campus from a stop sign. The street dead ends right there and there was a cop sitting right there at the intersection. I thought he was just sittin there doing his cop thing, so after my complete stop, I proceeded to turn left, when he pulled out right in front of me and threw on the lights (I seriuosly almost hit him). I followed behind him about 500 ft when the cop in the passenger side kind of rolled out of the car with a big ol' gun and I suddenly saw a few more cops in the middle of the road and a non-cop with another big ol' gun. I thought it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to pull up right next to them and ask what was going on, so I turned off into a different parking lot. I don't know what was going on and didn't know what else to do except get on into the music building and not stay in the open parking lot, but when I got out of class an hour later it was all cleared up, and we haven't heard anything about it.
Yikes!
Un comentariu:
Be careful!!! I know that campus has lots of cops that like to pull people over for really silly reasons multiple times in one day and all,(at the beginning of the story thats what I thought was going to happen), but I'm glad you didn't get hurt!!! That's scary though!!! I'm glad you are ok!!! :)
Trimiteți un comentariu