And bananas, blueberries, coconut oil, and honey. =) I'm on day 17 of the 21 day cleanse I've been doing, and I have to say I feel pretty good! No dairy, no wheat/gluten, no meat, no beans...basically nothing except fresh fruits and vegetables and a bunch of super healthy veggie supplements to scrub out your system. I've been making lots of these shakes and have been surprised at how easy it can be to mask the vegetable taste. Brandt inspired me to do this and even though some days have definitely been harder than others, I feel really good overall and am hoping to retain more of this regimen than I leave behind when it's officially over.
Right now my biggest cravings are a nice big bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter, and a good slice of thick crust pizza. 4 1/2 more days....
Un comentariu:
2 more days!
Trimiteți un comentariu