duminică, 19 aprilie 2009

Week Under the Spotlight

Not really, but I do have a couple of performances this week that I will be glad to have done with. I'm playing 3 organ pieces in student recital hour Tuesday at 1:30 in Margo Jones Performances Hall at TWU (my last performance there included a disastrous falling of the music stand on top of the organ, so I'm a little nervous...) and Thursday night at 8:30 I'm singing at "open mic" night at Banters (a bar) on the square in downtown Denton. Yes, this is a class assignment that I will be graded on. (Never would have been in the schedule of any of my BYU classes, ha!) If you want to know what I'm singing you'll just have to show up...

We're getting down to the homestretch of the semester, wahoo! That means four months closer to being done!

2 comentarii:

Lindsey spunea...

Count Wanda in for seeing you perform!

Else spunea...

Weird that they would make you sing at a bar, why doesn't the school have open mic night...you defintely aren't living in Provo.