joi, 6 noiembrie 2008

Kinda Funny...


Ha! Some of you know that sometimes I make weird sounds, like when I'm stretching, or just processing things, ya know--grunts, sometimes sudden gasps that scare people, the occasional tempered scream if it's a really good stretch...


Anyway, I was just this very moment logging in to start a post about how grateful I was for the way things are going right now, and how Heavenly Father is really blessing me in many, many ways. This really is a sincere feeling, and I am so grateful for it, but here's the funny part--as this window was opening I apparently sighed and rubbed my eyes (I do happen to have a headache right now, and it is kinda late), and it alarmed the girl in the carrel next to me enough that she asked me if I was okay. She then proceeded to give me a little therapy session and told me she was really stressed out, too, because she had to write a paper.


I appreciated her concern and laughed it off with her, but I'm still getting a kick out of it. I wasn't feeling stressed at all but apparently appeared otherwise! Ha!


Okay, that's my post. I'm not stressed. And grateful for that.

2 comentarii:

Ellie spunea...

You are so funny...I miss hanging out with you! But we will play soon!

Picking Peaches spunea...

You crack me up. Hey we'll miss you at thanksgiving time but can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!!